- Information about us
- Purpose of the processing
Within the memberships, studies and trainings and/or therapies, we may collect and process the personal data for providing the Services through the Website. When you provide personal information to us, we may use it for any of the purposes described in this Policy or as stated at the point of collection (or as obvious from the context of collection), including:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, Services that you request from me via the Website;
- To contact you if we think you may be interested in our similar services;
- To notify you about changes to our services;
- To process and acknowledge any job application that you may make (if any);
- To administer this Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; and
- To improve our Services and our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To subscribe Website members and ensures that members are able to pay the services via this Website;
- To Fill in forms on this Website;
- To provide information to us when you correspond with us or register to use our Website.
- Categories of personal data processed and legal basis
For the above mentioned purposes, WE may process the following categories of personal data:
a) Contact information, such as full name, address, phone number and email address;
b) Payment data, such as data necessary for processing payments including credit/debit card numbers and other related billing information;
Unless indicated otherwise, the legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6 (1) (b) or (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation or - if explicitly provided by data subjects – the consent (Article 6 (1) (a)of the General Data Protection Regulation).
- Transfer and disclosure of personal data
- International Transfers
Your personal data shall not be transferred to countries or territories outside the combined area of the UK and European Economic Area (the EEA). The UK government allows personal data to flow freely to the EEA as it considers the data will receive an essentially equivalent level of protection as it enjoys in the UK.
- Retention Periods
We will retain your personal information only for as long as it is required for the purposes for which it was collected, or as required to do so by law.
- Direct Marketing & Unsubscribing From Marketing
Where we are legally required to obtain your consent to provide you with marketing materials, we will only provide you with such marketing materials if you have provided consent for us to do so. For business to business marketing (if any), we carry this out in our legitimate interests to promote our Services and do not require consent, however you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in our emails.
You may receive information from us as part of your subscription with me and you may receive automated emails when content is updated. If you subscribe to any newsletters, you will receive emails known as newsletters. If you select any preferences such as issues, topics, subjects or industries, you may receive email communications related to those self-selected topics. If you want to unsubscribe from mailing lists or any marketing, you should look for and follow the instructions we have provided within the appropriate area(s) of the website or in the relevant communications to you.
If you do not wish to receive emails or marketing communications from us, you can at any time contact us to request that such communications cease. If you choose to unsubscribe from any or all mailings, we may retain information sufficient to identify you so that we can honor your request.
- Rights in relation to your Information
You may have certain rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you. In particular, you may have a right to ask us:
- Not to use your personal data for marketing purposes;
- Not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests provided that there are no compelling reasons for that processing;
- Not to process your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes, where relevant, unless the processing is necessary in the public interest.
- For access to personal information held about you;
- For the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- For data to be erased provided that the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, you withdraw consent (if the legal basis for processing is consent), you exercise your right to object, set out below, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing, the data is unlawfully processed or the data needs to be erased to comply with a legal obligation;
- For the processing of that information to be restricted if the accuracy of that data is contested, the processing is unlawful, the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or you exercise your right to object (pending verification of whether there are legitimate grounds for processing);
- For data portability if the processing is carried out by automated means and the legal basis for processing is consent or contract.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us by sending an email or by one of the means set out at the end of this Policy. We may also require you to prove your identity before processing a request. In the event that you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, which is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK, at any time. We request that you first contact us and allow us to respond to your concerns before approaching the ICO. The ICO’s contact details are available here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
- Security of Personal Information
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorized persons are provided access to personal information collected via the Website; such individuals have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of this information.
Although we use appropriate security measures once we have received your personal data, the transmission of data over the Internet (including by e-mail) is never completely secure. We endeavor to protect personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to or by us.
- Keep track of what’s in your shopping basket
- Remember your orders and enquiries
- Remember if you are logged in (or not)
- Offer live chat support
- See which of our pages you visit
- Enable retargeting adverts
- Allow you to share our pages through social networks such as Facebook
- Email related cookies
- Forms related cookies
- Third party analytical cookies
If you would like more information around cookies then you can visit International Chamber of Commerce Cookie Guide and https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Email: [email protected]
- Your Account
If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You agree to provide and maintain accurate, current and complete information, including your contact information for notices and other communications from us and your payment information. You may not use false or misleading information in connection to your account, or trade on the name or reputation of others, and we may change or remove any information that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to expose us to claims of third parties. You agree that we may take steps to verify the accuracy of information you have provided to us. You are responsible for taking reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your information, your account or any other security breaches. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Users of the Website and/or Services
Your access to, and all of your use of the Website and/or Services must be lawful and must be in compliance with these Terms, and any other agreement between you and us. When accessing or using the Website and/or Services, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. We specifically prohibit any use of the Website and/or Services, and you agree not to use the Website, for any of the following:
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation that would fail to comply with accepted internet protocol;
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the owner to post it;
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner;-
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another;
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Website, or our networks or network security, or attempting to use our Website to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system;
- Accessing data not intended for you, or logging on to a server or account, which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization (or succeeding in such an attempt);
- Attempting to interfere or interfering with the operation of the Website, Products, and/or Services, or our provision of Services to any other users of the Website, our hosting provider or our network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing” the Website.
- Accessing our site
- Intellectual property rights
Our logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website and Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of ours or our licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website and Services, may be the trademarks of other third parties in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of us unless otherwise stated, or may be the property of their respective owners. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use our or third party trademarks. Likewise, you grant no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of your trademarks, service marks, graphics and/or logos, unless expressly authorized by you.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, forany reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and
agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].